Have pain in penis during urination and ejaculation. Was negative for chlamydia. What to do?

Hello, I have had bad pains in the inside tip of my penis for the last week or so. It has gotten worse today. I was sitting down to go to the bathroom this morning, and it hurt a lot more. I went to a clinic on Monday, and they said I was negative for chlamydia. It is a bad pain when I pee and when I ejaculate. I submitted a urine sample as well on Monday and they have not called me back with a response as of yet. Any idea what it is/what I can do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013