Have pain in forehead, vertigo and blocked ears. Taken Amoxicilin and Doxycycline. Sensitivity to sound. Cause?

Hi have been suffering from a dull ache on my forehead above my eyes, very tired, my ears have a strange feeling like they are not clear, for example, after I lie down on one side of my head, this ear feels blocked like there is a hand held over it blocking my hearing or even like it needs to pop. I have been for ct scan with dye= nothing wrong, taken amoxicillin and doxycycline for sinus infection= nothing helping. I do not have any vertigo but in the past i have had the same sort of headache but with severe vertigo to the point I can t move. I do not have sensitivity to light but I have sensitivity to loud sounds eg my son screaming , hurts my ears. A doctor has told me I have fluid behind both ears with slight inflammation. This is is when I went for a ct scan but it showed up nothing? I feel it stems from my ears? How should I go about finding out what s wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013