Have pain in calf and toe and travels to buttock. MRI is fine. Remedy?

Hi, I have severe pain in my calf and pins and needles to my toe , the pain sometimes travels up to my buttock. I have had an MRI scan which resulted in an emergency referral to James cook hospital for back surgery only to be told by the surgeon that the report was wrong and there is nothing wrong with my back, the pain has me in tears at times, it is that bad. I am an active 52 years old male. I look forward to your response. Bob Dennis
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013