Have pain in abdomen and pass smelly gas. Have been diagnosed with Gird. Treatment?

My dr told me a few yrs ago that I have GIRD. I haven t had any of my 40mg Nexium in almost a yr. Within the last few weeks intermittently I ve been feeling like I ve been kicked in the stomache. I don t have rebound tenderness . The pain is in the upper middle abdomen . Also, I pass gas frequently which is normal but lately it smells so much worse than before. Also, I do have a very small amount of blood in my stool , almost not noticeable, which i have had for at least a yr and was diagnosed as hemorroids. I am a 33 Y/O male healthy otherwise. Any ideas what could be wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013