Have pain and gas in stomach. Had colonoscopy done. Have divirculitus, diabities. What is the remedy?

I was diagnosed after a colonoscopy a couple months ago with divirculitus . Over the past month I have had alot of gas and pain in my stomach which has gotten worse of late. I also have diabities. the last few month i have been working hard. the colonoscopy had a palets that were binine anr removed and something that looked like body fat that I still need to get a cat scan on. the last couple days the pain and gas have gotten worse

Is this a sign that needs medical treatment before I see my doctor tuesday?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013