Have pacemaker for congenital heart block. Smoking marijuana dangerous in this condition?

I m a 22 year old male, weighing 155 pounds at 6 feet tall. I have a congenital AV heart block which developed into a full block 4 years, for which a two lead pacemaker was implanted. My pacemaker and one lead have been replaced once since surgery (due to a cracked lead casing) but other than that I have had no problems functioning normally. I would like to ask your opinion on the marijuana use- would this be something dangerous for me? I understand that alcohol and marijuana affect your heart and body in very different ways but I have had alcohol and have never encountered problems with my pacemaker in result- even when I ve had alcohol in excess.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012