Have osteophyte in 5th and 6th vertebrae. History of thyroidectomy surgery. Should I get another MRI done?

I have an osteophyte 5th and 6th vertibrae.. MRI done in 2007 before my thyrodectomy sugery, and it revealed no major issues... the reason why the MRI was done was I could not move my neck (left and right) Anyway after the surgery the pain dissapeared.. and now about a month back it appeared.. Should i go for a nother MRI? Are these osteophytes there a permanent solution, without pain killers?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013