Have one sided headache, vomiting, worst during cycles, relief with analgesics, less with eye exercise. What is it?

Hi i am a dr myself. Had been having always left sided headache partially relieved wid analgesics. Used to get less freq of headaches with proper eye ms exercises. Now freq has increased to almost daily sometimes associ wid vomiti, cannot tolerate sunlight at all, worst during cycles. Is it migraine ?? Borderline ht, occ. sinus tachycardia. What drugs best advised ?? Now analgesics hv started causing ulcerative type of stomachache.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013