Have oily skin, dark spots, patches. Want even skin tone. Want to stop skinlite cause of side effects. Suggestions?

hi doc,i'm nithya.,my skin is oily( with frequent pimples),with dark spots on cheeks nd forehead along with dark patches on forehead,nd dark shades around mouth nd on neck.i have dusky skin tone nd want to maintain even skin tone.and i have been using skinlite from past 1yr but nw i want to stop using it aftr seeing into the side effects of using it,so cn u pls suggest me sme skin care habits(.btw i have hypo thyroid nd takng homeo treatmnt )
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013