Have numbness in feet and fingers. Have psoriatic arthritis. What kind of specialist to consult?

The bottoms of my feet have been numb off and on. First it was one foot, now it's both and the numb area turns white. My fingers get numb at times as well. I do have psoriatic arthritis and started a gluten free diet last month to help with this. This started before the change in my diet though. I was trying to work out and had to stop because they hurt so much. Some days it doesn't bother me, but many days they do even if I don't work out. What is the best type of doctor to see for this - derm, rheumatololigst?? Thanks so much.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013