Have noticed that both parts of my labia is a little red and the itchiness

Hi, I m 22 years old and i dont have any health problems. Its been 4,5 days that my vagina started itching, at first i thought its nothing but now i have noticed that both parts of my labia is a little red and the itchyness is in my vagina opening. I m very worried about this. I never had this kind of problem. I always try to keep it clean and i didnt eat anything bad either. So what is the problem?? : ( I dont wanna to a doctor . Please help me and give me some ideas of what should i use to stop this. Just a few days ago i was perfectly fine. :( Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your answers.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I think u have developed inflammation of vagina. Try tab allercet dc in te night and some calosoft lotion for the itchy area
Have a healthy living