Have no sensation in testicle. Had pain in testicle and thigh. Suggestions?

Hi my name is Christian I m 17 years I got one big question ... A few days ago when I woke up and got out of bed I felt a pain in my right testicale and thigh it didn t that long. Ever since that happen I haven t felt no sensation in my right testicale physically I can t feel nothing... I can still get an erection and ejaculate but just with my leg one
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Don't worry about the numbness, because such things often happen. This is not actually numbness. It is heartening that you are able to masturbate and ejaculate. Now you can wash the testicles with warm water twice or thrice daily and massage it with olice oil or some mild oils. Within a week sensation will come back. otherwise consult a general physician.
Good luck.
Sexologist Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa's  Response
Normally you don't feel sensations from testicles. you get sensations only if you are sexually aroused by yourself or by partner . Since your sexual functioning is normal, I feel no need to worry