Have night sweats and low BP. Taking Metropelol beta blocker. Had heart surgery. Remedy?

I am having night swets and my bp will go as low as 93/58 and my pulse will go as high as 95 when my bp is low. I am on a 25 milligram prescription of metropelol beta blocker at night. During the day my bpbounces around. I m very tiered today I have a low grade fever and last night I woke up not feeling well and very hot and my pulse was racing. I am - 24 year old female. I had heart surgery last march. It was a thoracotomy to re route my left subclavian artery . My aorta is right sides and my artery was wrapped around my esophagus.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013