Have night fall. Excessive masturbation. Worried about loss of strength

hi sir em 22 old boy from pak height 6 foot n weight 147 p sir i have a problem of night fall after every 3 or 4 day through bad dreams like em having sex wid someone n i got discharge i used to masturbate a lot, but now i left n used to go gym daily building up my physic i am worried this night fall may cause my strenght ..n stamina .what should i do plz tell me
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
This type of problems are common at this age and nothing to worry.
They do not have any bad effects in your stamina or on your body.
Remain busy in your work whole day.
Avoid to think much about sex or avoid seeing porn or sex videos.
Go for regular exercise.
Spare some time with your friends and playing sports in the evening.
Before going to sleep see some good entertaining tv sereals and have good reading.
Wear loose clothes at night.
Pray the god before going to sleep.
Ok and bye.