Have neuropathy, numbness, skull and spine feels strange. Had a spinal cord and disc surgery. Is that normal?

I have neuropathy from surgery in 86,my left foot is semi numb ,my left hand is totally numb with my hand in the closed position and I was left handed. My foot also has a jones break and the ligaments and tendons are apart on left part of my foot ,but it doesn't hurt although I walk on that side of it. I am now having serious numbness in my left hand and on the left side of my face and neck in the mornings and it feels like something has torn alose in the left of my skull and down my spine. The surgery I had in 86 was spinal cord and disc. When I turn my head to the right is when my face goes numb,take neurotiin to ease the banjo string feeling in my skull, why don't I have pain like neuropathy patients?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013