Have nerve pain in leg. Had nerve blocks in back, hip, and leg and had a stimilator inserted. Losing weight. Concerned

I have had nerve pain in my left leg for 18 months. I have had nerve blocks in my back, hip, and leg and in December had a stimilator inserted. Before this I had MRI s to find the problem. I have try Gabapentin and another which I cannot remember the name. My problem is with that I am still in pain 24 hous a day. I am looking for someone who would look at my MRI s and suggest what else can be done. I have lost weight due to the above and currently sit at 45kg. I would like to know if it is at all possible to meet with you. Fay my email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012