Have nephritic syndrome, taking Omnacortil. Now have chronic cold. Adverse effect of Azoran?

My daughter is suffering from Nephritic syndrome due to secondary glomerular disease - lupus nephritis and under regular checkup by reputed nephrologist from April 2011.She has been taking regular dose of Omnacortil (30mg)Azoran(50mg),Shelcal os (500mg),Dose of Omnacortil has been reduced step by step upto 5mg.but dose of Azoran has been dubled by doctor from 11.9.2012.Now she has been suffering from cronic cold.Is this adverse effect of Azoran or else ? What should I do for recovery from cronic cold.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012