Have neck pain. X ray done. Getting swaying feeling, headache, sweating. Feels weak and tired. What's going wrong?

Hi, I have bad neck pain , had xrays and shows some thinning, but i am suffering with a swaying feeling or feeling of movement when i stop walking etc. Getting headache with this. also sweating more than usual cant do anything without sweating profusley, i know i am in menopause but this is not like hot flushes, i am 55yrs old. also keep getting pain in arms and then hands feel weak or legs do. I feel real tired all the time. leoni
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012