Have narrow vaginal orifice, done surgery, taking Materna, Loprin and Glycomet. Will I conceive this time?

HI Doctor( Gynaecology ), I am 28 years old, 2 months back i undergone surgery for vaginal septum . Now i am planning, my LH value - 5.61, Prolactin - 28.06. My doctor asked me to take Tab.Materna for 5 days and Loprin 75Mg & Glycomet 500Mg daily Inj.Ovurelix 1 amp on 3rd day Materna & Foligrah injections daily staring from my 3rd day. Evatone -2 tabs from 15th day to until pregnancy. My vaginal orifice is very narrow after surgery also. Is there chances to conceive this time. Please suggest me doctor
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
The hormonal treatment you have been prescribed is correct and is likely to help you. The vaginal orifice should be sufficient enough for a penis insertion. Since it has been operated, it must be of a good size now.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal