Have muscle spasms, cramping, pain, dehydrating after including losartan. Taking hctz, nifedipine, simvastatin for hypertension and cholesterol

i am a 73 year old male that has been on hctz, nifedipine, and simvastatin,for several years to manage high blood pressure and cloresterol. recently losartan was added. since then i am experiencing muscle spasms, cramping,etc. the last two weeks it has elevated in pain to get my attention. i also constantly have to make myself drink water and frequently have symptoms of dehydration. today it is dehabilitating. could you help?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013