Have multiple system atrophy. Have attacks, facial tightening. Help

My father has MSA ( Multiple system Athropy) he is in the later stages and is suffering from attacks , facial tightening, crippling effects and is misery. I have been trying to do research to help him be symptom free , in my search i found Miranol as a possible help for him. We are located in Ohio and i was wondering what kind of doctor would he need to see to get this type of perscription. Please help us if you can, Thanks tricia
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
The facial tightening and crippling that you are having can be helped to some extent by oral muscle relaxants. These can help you improve symptomatically temporarily.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,