Have motor neuron disease, muscle wastage in arm. Suggestions to control further loss

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from Motor Neuron Disease . It affected only my right hand . My right-hand fingers are very week and there is a lot of muscle wastage from my arm to palm. I have consulted many neurologists but none has given any treatment till now as they say it is of no use. Is there any why to get back my muscle or strengthen my fingers (it keep folding if I do a little more work with my fingers like typing, carrying a book for more than 10 min etc.) Please suggest me to control the further loss or to gain the strength or any other tips that I should follow to make the suffering as less as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012