Have mild sinus and acidity problem. Feeling drowsy, sleepy and bloated. Looking for solution

Hello doctor I feel drowsy most of the time.its worse during the day I also have mild sinus and decent acidity I feel the strain on my eyes which makes me sleepy and inactive is it due to body heat can you please provide a solution can sinus cause body heat in turn causing drowsiness I am extremely confused this condition has been prevailing for years I also have bloating of stomach and the entire body please reply
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013