Have metastatic breast cancer, lumbar spine fracture, spinal stenosis. Help?

I have metastatic breast cancer to spine . Lumbar Spine---- I fractured L1. MRI says There is retropulsion of the posterior vertebral body margin approx. 10 mm and the central spinal canal resulting in severe central spinal stenosis (AP diameter of 6 mm) kThoracic Spine-- There is a moderate to severe L1 compression fracture treated with intraosseous bone cement. Diffusely heterogeneous marrow signal consistent with a combination of metastatic disease
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013