Have lymphnodes swelling in axillary detect tuburcular, swelling in throat lymph nodes. What to do?

Doc I hav lymphnodes swelling in axillary detect tuburcular I hav also swelling in my throat lymph nodes my weight got reduced 10 kg at that time my weight is 58 hight 6 ft I take treatment of tb for 7 months I hav good improvement now my weight is 75 kg the lymph nodes in throat goes by 90% and the size axillary lymph node also reduced about 80% my axillary lymph node is very big in size when not cured but now it is size of almond not any other symptoms of tb after curing 4 months ago but I am afriad why my lymphnodes not get normal plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013