Have lumps on neck, buttocks and chest. How can I treat them?

I have startokistoma because 2 weeks before i make a bio and said tha from the analysis that take from me a piece it is a steatokistoma i have 3 small balls on neck , ass , and chest how can i treat them? And also it is dangerous?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I think you may be having steatocystoma multiplex. They are cystic lesions. The cyst contains chalky material. The condition is benign. It is not dangerous unless the lesion becomes infected. You may take antibiotics ,if infected. Otherwise it may be kept untreated. It is not dangerous. If it is embarassing, you consult dermatologist. He may excise the cysts under local anaesthesia. The procedure is done in OPD and it minor surgery. I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD