Have lumps on elbows. Had taken Cocaine injection. Do I need to worry?

My boyfriend has injected cocaine a few times into my veins on my arms. I did not like the feeling or affect and will not do it again. However i have 2 lumps on either side of my arms, they are really hard lumps, when i stretch my arms out i look like a have a golf ball attached to my elbows. The lumps are not red and do not hurt unless i press on them heavily. I have had these lumps for about 4 weeks? How do i get rid of these lumps ? are they dangerous i have had no other side effects. They look terrible. Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013