Have lumps in breasts. Diagnosed as Fibrodenema. Have pain. Can it cause cancer?

Good Morning Doctor, I would like to check regarding fibroidenosis and fibroiodenoma. In july2012, I had done my mammogram and USG and it was showing two Brest lumps on right breast but in diagnosis written as fibrodenema. Now I have repeated my USG yesterday and have three lumps in right and one in left breasts. Am having pain from the week of ovulation till the menstruation on both breasts. Is this can be turned cancer? Do this need needle incision for further check up? Do I need to change my lifestyle to avoid such things.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013