Have lower back pain, burning stomach. Feels nausea, dizzy, vomiting and diarrhoea. Blood and urine test done. Concerned

i have very bad lower back pain and my side, mostly left have been hurting. I been getting blood work done and my kidneys are fine. I also have a lil burning in my stomach. I m always nauseated and dizzy and i vomit on occasions but never with diarrhea . I really dont know what it could be. I did find out threw blood work that i was slighly anemic and threw urine test that i had too much protein in my urine
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012