Have low AMH, suggested dehydroepiandrosterone. Should I complete the dose if I need to go for IVF?

i have a low amh of 0.2... visited 2 docs one suggested dheapreg(dehydroepiandrosterone-micronized)- 25mg thrice daily and the other suggested the same twice...for 3 months.. what is the accurate dose.. i have no other problem.. all other hormonal levelss, usg. hsg test are normal.. my husband s sperm count is 61 million with 35% aggressive motility .. can i concieve on my own or should i go for ivf ..will i need donor eggs... had 7 failed iui s... should i go for lap dye test and hysteroscopy before ivf.. if i need to go for ivf should i go for it after completing the dose for dheapreg... can dheapreg and ovofar( clomifene citrate)-50mg be taken together on d3-d8 of menstrual cycle.. or should i stop dheapreg for the 5 days i am taking ovofar please help we are both 35 and will love to get ur advise
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012