Have little high bp, headache, pressure on face, tingling in arms and legs. Is it because of stress?

I'm a healthy 48 yr male. I had a clean bill of health give 5months ago, had a full work up done. I'm caring for my brother who suffered a stroke 8 months ago. My question is as of the last 3-4 days I have been feeling a little weird, mild headache some pressure on face and tingling in arms and legs. BP has been a little high on the systolic side 147/75 P74 I ususally always am around 117-120/68-75 could I be stressing out? If so what can I do to relieve it?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013