Dear Katie ,
The causes for the symptoms as mentioned in your post can be:
1. Any pathology in the Vestibular apparatus in the inner ear
, which maintains posture & balance.
2. Any fluctuation in the blood pressure & blood sugar levels.
3. Inadequate hydration status & electrolyte balance of the body.
4. Deficiencies of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Folic acid
, etc. which helps in blood formation & nerve conduction.
& metabolic causes.
6. Stress, inadequate sleep, etc.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure & blood sugar levels, CT scan of brain will be helpful to rule out any pathological cause for the symptoms.
And it is also needed that you take certain precautions regarding your diet & lifestyle, such as:
1. Take soft, plain, non-spicy foods
2. Drink lots of water to maintain adequate hydration
3. Avoid fast food.
4. Avoid smoking & alcohol.
5. Keep away stress..think positive.
6. Exercise regularly & practice meditation
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.