Have large pores on chest, small hair growing on them. Will I have chest hair on this whole area?

Hi, i didnt find any information on internet about my problem. I have a little larger pores on my chest , for two years or so. It looks like they have a small black tip, but its not a typical blackheads. I can see that a little darker hair is growing from most of them. Does it mean, that this is the early stage of a hair covered area where a hair will be growing in next couple of months of years? I mean, if I can expect, that I will have a chest hair on this whole area? Thank you for your response
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012