Have kidney stones blocking urethra, had JJ stent fitted. Continue trip?

Hi 10 days ago I had a jj stent fitted as I have kidney stones blocking my left side ureta(sorry not sure if I spelt that correctly!) I am waiting now waiting for laser removal to be done by NHS in Uk, currently being advised that it will be at least 2-3 months before it can be done! They have a waiting list system in the NHS! I work abroad for 2-3 weeks a month it tends to be only European travel. Will I be Ok to continue my work? I tend to be away only 3-4 days a week! Also I plan a long haul business trip to Mexico about 7 weeks from now will that be ok to do too?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013