Have kidney cyst, white substance in urine, low ketones, high globulin. What is going on?

I have multiple cysts in both kidneys and had been under the care of a Nephrologist but haven t been seen for about a year due to I had not had any problems until recently. For the past month, I have been having the symptoms of trying to pass stones again but haven t yet as far as I could see, however, my urine has been containing what looks like white pieces of tissue and at times contains tinges of what looks like blood whithin. U went to the emergency room and had bloodwork, urinalysis , and a C.T. scan done, no sign of infection, a trace of blood, Globulin level high(3.7), Ketones low(3.2), gravity low(less than 1.005, bacteria rare, and the C.T.scan said there was focal thinning of the lower pole of my right kidney where a 5 mm calculus was identified. What do you think is going on?? E.R. doctor said u was fine, figure that.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012