Have itchy ringworm infection on neck. Took lot of medication but no use. What is the permanent remedy?

I am 29 year old male with slim body and since last 2 years Every 3 months i face issue of ringworm infection on my neck where collars rub the skin..I tried out Terbinafine, ringuard but they work only till these are applied. Then i tried Betamil GM which worked better than these creams. But now after 4 months again those itchy rashes which appear before changing to Ringworm have appeared. Also 3 months back i got itching on the sides of my testicles though there was no itching on inner thighs but on testicles due to itching the skin on those areas became red nd swollen. Again only Betamil GM worked but now after 3 months i am facing similar problem. I maintain good personal hygiene. Kindly suggest the long term solution to this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013