Have itchy dry skin, burning mouth, bleeding gums, decreased sleep. Have PCOS, surgically cyst removed. Menopause?

I was diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries at 15. I had a major surgery to remove a 5 1/2 liter cyst that grew from my right fallopian tube. I am now 32, is it possible that I am going through menopause? I have been spotting for a week before my period. For months now I have had dry itching skin on my face, arm, and chest. I have had aburning mouth and small issues with bleeding gums. I have had an increase in my allergies. My sleep patterns have worsened too, I am not able to stay asleep.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013