Have irritation under penis, redness, have bumps, discomfort during urination, urethral stains during erection, stomach cramps. Reason?

I have irritation under my penis, where the head meets the shaft. It's slightly redder than everything else and looks like two little bumps, about the size of a pinhead at the center of the redness. Have slight discomfort with urination and an irritated meatis after urination. Feels like my urethra strains when I get an erection. Some cramping in the lower abdomen. Also have slight burning after bowel movement.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013