Have irritation and mood swings. On oleanz and stalopam. What is the condition I have?

I went to doctor yesterday. Doctor have suggested me Oleanz 5mg and stalopam. I get easily irritated and calm down easily.I forget things often.When im wit my girl friend in person i feel good but when i tlk to her via phone i get irritated within 5mins.I doubt her often .Doctor just told me that i ll be fine wen im in happy surroundings.but he didnt reveal wat is my problem.Pl kindly help me.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You must sincerely make yourself understand that the problems you are mentioning is quite natural to almost every person living in this world. Earlier days people learn from experience that irritable nature never can solve any problems and they change. Now a days people call it by a clinical name "mood swings" and go for medicines and prescription drugs.

How many times you had mood swings and irritation?
With how many fellows?
In how many occasions?
What is the frequency?

Answer these questions sincerely and you will get your answer.Or you can contact me for further advice. Get well soon.