Have irritated anal area, soreness, itchy anus, redness, inflammation. Had anal sex. Why?

a few days ago i had anal sex with my boyfriend. The day after i experienced an irritated anal area, but nothing of concern. The next day i had a very itchy anus and after examining the anus i concluded i had threadworm. I took treatment for this, however, the next day the itching got worse and upon inspection i realised the are had become very red and inflamed. I thought i'd wait it out for the treatment to work. However, the night i felt the itching of the worms again and the area just began to feel more irritated. The next day i went to pharmacist and bought more worm treatment. After that treatment the womers disappeared, however, over the next 2 days the itching just got worse. Also, in the itchy, sore, inflamed area around my anus, small ulcer like sores started to form (this looks a lot like a rash, but it is actually multiple little ulcer sores) and now these sores have spread and now i have about 6 ulcer sores on my butt cheeks. They are very painful and it hurts a lot whenever i go to the toilet. Is it possible that i contracted anal herpes??? I'm very worried please help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013