Have irregular periods, trying to get pregnant. Low BMI, no weight gain. What to do?

I am 26, recently married and trying to get pregnant. I have not taken any ovulation tests, and have irregular menstral cycles. I have NEVER been regular. I also have a very difficult time gaining weight, and have had this problem since I was 16. Regardless of how much I eat I do not gain weight. I also do NOT exercise, and have not played ANY sports since I was 11 or 12 years old. Because I am having difficulties gaining weight, my BMI is low, indicating that I am underweight. I typically eat MORE than husband, and he is overweight. WHAT do I do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013