Have irregular periods. Have been prescribed duphaston and oromone. What dosage to be taken?

Hey...i Used duphaston 10mg due to irregular periods and low problem is ..i used it 5 days but after used it i have no Menstrual period can duphaston effect on Menstrual period? when i will get my periods i am 23 years old my last mensus period was jan 12 2013 i am so worried i do no wat to do can any one help me to get my periods,doctor advised Me to take that Duphaston along witn oromone i have no idea about oromome can any one help me i had duphaston 5 days can i stop it now How Many pills maximum i should take

Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013