Have infection with lymph nodes in neck. Test showed elevated ALT and AST level. Hepatitis?

Hi, I received my blood test with elevated ALT 49 and AST 41 levels. I have always and even up to a month ago had ALT and AST levels in the 20s range. I am a 34 year old female. I have currently reduced my synthroid medication from 50 mcg to 25 mcg. Other than that, I haven t changed anything else. I recently am also dealing with an infection with my lymph nodes in my neck. Should I get tested for hepatitis? I keep reading online that elevated liver enzymes (ALT and AST) means you could have hepatitis. Or could this be caused by the reduction of my synthroid thyroid medication?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013