Have hypothyroidism, dexa test done calcium -1, taken calcium and Bio D3 Plus, leg fractured, diagnosed gap in knee. Suggestion?

I am 47 years old. My weight is 80 Kg and suffering from hypo thyride.Calcium in my dexa test is -1. I am taking calcium tablet Bio D3 Plus sincd 2009. I have got fracture in my right leg in 2009. But from one year whenever i am feeling pain in my left knee and it looks to me that my leg is benting outside.Orthopadic Doctor said that there is gap in my left knee. Swelling of the nerves and knee can be cured by physiotheripist but the gap canot be cured. Please suggest me what treatment should i take
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013