Have hypogonadism. Prescribed testosterone. Have small penis and testis. Future health problems?

Dear Dr, I am a unmarried 29yrs male Hypogonadism confirmed by an Endocrinologist after all proper testings & suggested Testosterone undeconate 400ml injection once in 90 days.And am waiting for taking my 4th dose of testosterone undeconate 400ml inj on March 15th,Since the treatment started i feel good improvements in day to day life, but my penis & testis size being small & i have masturbation habit,very much interest in watching porn s.While watching itself i do ejaculate(at least twice daily), i cannot stop my cray instincts, Kindly educate me what it may causes in my future health & is there any additional supplements do i need take with Inj to improve penis & testis size & how to stop masturbation habit. Sincerely waiting for you reply to my email ID: YYYY@YYYY Kind Regards Suraj R
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013