Have hypertension, taking norvasc, losartan. After medicine readings high, so took aspirin still high. What to do?

I have high blood pressure, My doctor placed me on Norvasc 10 mg and losartan/hctz 100/12.5 daily. This morning about 8am I took my medicine after I measured my BP 149/87. This evening i took my BP at 7.30pm and it read 167/91. Then I got worried and took my normal dose of Norvasc 10 + Losartan/hctz 100/12.5 again and I added one Aspirin 80mg. An hour later my BP read 169/91. I don't feel anything abnormal happening to me. What should I do now. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013