Have hypertension, diabetes. Taking stamlo beta . Developed edema around ankle and feet. On tazolac-h80. Heart beat increased. Solution?

iam a patient of hypertension . iam taking medicine stamlobeta with ecospirin-75 since 10 years. i have developed edema around ankle & feet . doctor stopped stamlobeta & asked me to take tazolac-h80. after changing medicine my heart beats increased to 120/minute, which forced me to take back stamlo beta again. but still my doctor is suggesting not to take this & go ahead wih tazolac-h80 with amlovas -m . iam a patient of diabetese which is under control medically.kindly suggest & give your second opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012