Have hypertension. Taking Amtas E and Arkamin H. Leg pain. Related to BP problem?

I am 39 years old male and I have been diagonized with hypertension for the past 17 years. In 1997, it was recorded at 320/280 (three hundred twenty by two hundred eighty). Now with medication , my BP hovers around 135-140/85-90. I am taking Amtas E and Arkamin-H in the morning and Arkamin (plain) in the evening. For the past one week or so, there is a constant pain in entire left leg. I have not got hurt recently and also I am not sure this problem is any way related to my BP condition. Kindly suggest the remedy for my problem of leg pain.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013