Have hyperacidity, gas, and vomiting during pregnancy. Taking Emeset and Rantac. Help

Hi, I am 3 months pregnant. Suffering from severe hyper-acidity, gas and vomiting problems throughout the day. This is my second pregnancy and I find it very difficult to surpass each day. My gynecologist prescribed emeset and rantac 30 mg tablets each day. This has curbed my vomiting but acidity and gas prevails.. chest burn , bitterness in my mouth, extra saliva production , acidic feeling up my throat had affected my sleep and weight too..Please assist me on the same. Thanks, Sam
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  233 Awaiting Answer