Have hot body, sensitive to temperature altering food, get stomach pain, belching, hot breath. What is it?

Hi Doctor, my body is always hot and people usually say that they are feeling like sitting next to someone having fever. But I don have any fever. Other problems I face because of this is that, I am very sensitive to food items that can alter your body temperature. Like if I take head bath and drink lemon juice / tender coconut I get heavy stomach upset / stomach pain / belching sensation. My breath is always so hot that I sometimes get doubt if I have fever. So I am really worried of my condition, why is my body so hot. Can you please help me understand. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013